Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen created a modern and minimalist beauty look at the Elizabeth and James Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week Presentation.
Learn how to recreate the look here
AVON MAKEUP FOR ELIZABETH AND JAMES SPRING 2014 PRESENTATION
The Look: Modern & Minimalist
Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen played up dewy, glowing complexions with just-pinched cheeks and lips in blushing pink for the Elizabeth and James Spring 2014 presentation. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Prep skin. Using a foundation brush and your finger, apply a thin layer of Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation only on areas that need coverage. To create a natural dewiness, go back over the foundation with a wet sponge.
2. Highlight cheeks, brow bone and nose by swiping these areas with Avon Smooth Minerals Powder Foundation in Transparent Glow. This will refresh and enhance skin with a luminous, radiant glow.
3. To keep cheeks looking dewy and fresh, apply Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Carnation, a blushing pink shade, on the apples of cheeks. On the eyes, use a light wash of shadow with Avon True Color Eye Shadow Duo in Healthy Glow. Apply the lighter shade to the inner eyes and across the lid. Blend the darker shade very lightly along the lash line.
4. Lightly line eyes for a “just-defined look” with Avon’s Kohl Eye Liner in Intense Brown. Give lashes volume and definition with Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
5. Finish the look by matching lip color to the shade used on cheeks. Apply Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Carnation to the center of the lips with your finger and then blot it out to give the pout a natural-yet-noticeable stain effect.