OUR RETURN POLICY
LAST UPDATED: October 20, 2021
For over 100 years, customer satisfaction has been a #1 priority at Avon. We stand behind every product we offer and will gladly give you a full refund with your return within 45 days. After 45 days, returned products will not be refunded.
Please note that Good Buys or other items marked as final sale and cannot be returned. Items within an order that fall under this category will be listed under the Non-Returnable Section
If your return is due to an Avon error we will refund your return shipping. We are unable to offer exchanges or issue merchandise credits. Free gifts may not be returned for exchange or credit.
Returns are processed on a per-order basis. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required for each return so we can be sure all items are reconciled properly, therefore you cannot return items across multiple orders in one RMA.
Locate the order that the item(s) were ordered in in your Order History. You will see a link to begin the Return process if:
- The order status is “Shipped”.
- If the Order Type is not Representative Delivery.
If you placed your order through a Representative, please contact them for assistance with your return.
- The order has shipped within the past 45 days.
- There are items in the order that have not been returned. If all items/quantity in the order have been returned then the Return link will not be visible.
If the above conditions are not met, you will not be able to process a request for return and the following message will be displayed: No Longer Available for Return.
For FACE-TO-FACE or PERSONAL DELIVERY Orders: Once I have delivered your order personally to your home or office if you wish to return merchandise, please Contact Me.
Billing Information Errors
Here are some helpful hints if you receive any error messages on the Billing & Payment page:
- Please make sure the billing information you’ve entered matches your credit card billing address. For Example: street/city/state/zip must match EXACTLY.
- Ensure that there are no typos or misspellings with your name, street address, city, state, and zip code and avoid using abbreviations unless they appear that way on your statement.
- Call your issuing bank to ensure that your bank has recently updated their online transaction database. In some cases, the address they have entered into their online address verification system is outdated.
- You may want to try an old address, because in some cases, it takes awhile for banks to update their information. Addresses up to two years old can be authorized successfully.
- Only click the place order button once; if you click it again, you may place another hold on your funds.
** Please be aware that with each submission, you may place another hold on your funds for the total amount of the order. In many cases, submission with a valid credit card number with an incorrect billing address will still result in a hold on your account. If this occurs, please note that those authorizations will drop off your account within 3 – 5 business days depending on your issuing bank. Please contact your bank for further questions.
When your credit card is authorized, funds are put on hold until the transaction is completed. When the order is shipped, the payment is processed. If you use a Visa or MasterCard debit card, the amount of your order is held on your card and you do not have access to these funds until the hold is taken off. The hold is removed when the transaction is completed. Holds are usually taken off within 3 – 5 business days. Policies differ from bank to bank. Call your financial institution for more details.
On rare occasions, the issuing bank verification system or our partner online verification system is down. At these times, no authorizations or transactions can be processed. Please note that these outages can last for a few minutes to an hour. No authorizations or holds on your funds will be processed and nothing will be charged to your card. We recommend that you attempt to place your order again in an hour or contact our Customer Service department.
Code of Ethics
My Vision is to provide women with delightful and pleasing products, offer an attractive and appealing direct-selling opportunity, and create a brand experience that invites them into an enchanting and captivating community.
Avon is a proud member of the Direct Selling Association and strongly supports their CODE OF ETHICS.
To file a complaint, please contact us at CorporateCareTeam@avonusa.com. If you are unsatisfied with the resolution, you may escalate your complaint to the DSA only after attempting resolution with Avon.
This is the company that puts mascara on lashes and food on tables, that fights wrinkles with one hand and Breast Cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against Domestic Violence and for women’s financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors but opens them. The company that supports 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company, that for 125 years, has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and above all for women.