WHY BUG GUARD IS BETTER
- It’s with America’s #1 DEET-free insect repellents.
- Bug Guard pumps and aerosol sprays have patented time-release technology that provides long-lasting, effective protection from bugs.
- We have Bug Guard options for every need for the entire family! Plus, Bug Guard pump sprays come in convenient TSA-friendly travel sizes and family sizes.
THE DEETS ON DEET
DEET is a chemical that is used as insect repellent to prevent insect bites. When DEET products are left on the skin for extended periods of time, one may experience irritation, redness, rashes and swelling. While some other bug repellents contain DEET, Bug Guard is DEET-free.
Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus contains highly effective alternatives to DEET. IR3535®, which is found in our Lotions and Expedition collection, provides an odorless repellency against a broad range of biting insects. Picaridin, which is found in our Picaridin collection, is an effective repellent with a light, clean feel. All of our collections also contain vitamin E, a skin-loving, nourishing ingredient.
AN ALL-YEAR-ROUND STAPLE
No matter the climate, season or location of that you live in, Bug Guard is a necessity for being outdoors. Don’t forget to pack the Bug Guard for your next camping trip to prevent those pesky bugs from raining on your parade. Order family or travel size Bug Guard.
And as the weather gets warmer and the kids are outdoors more, add the travel-size Bug Guard product in their backpacks.
THE IMPORTANCE OF INSECT REPELLENT
- Infected ticks and mosquitoes can transmit dangerous diseases like Lyme, Zika and West Nile.
- There are over 300,000 cases of Lyme infection in the U.S. each year.* Over the last 10 years, cases of Lyme disease have increased by over 80%.* The infectious disease is spread by ticks, and symptoms can include fatigue, fever, achy/swollen joints and rashes.
- Insect bites can cause itching, rashes or worse, which can ruin a fun outdoor experience.
*Per the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
- Face The Day C12: FACE THE DAY. With radiant, healthy-looking skin. Campaign 12 (C-12) Face The Day Flyer is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 5/25/21.
- Celebrate the Beauty of Mother’s Day C10-12: Celebrate the Beauty of Mother’s Day. Campaign 10 (C-10) – Campaign 12 (C-12) Celebrate the Beauty of Mother’s Day Flyer is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 5/25/21.
- LG Home Collections C10-13: CLEAN HOUSE. SPRING CLEANING DONE RIGHT. LG HOME COLLECTIONS FROM AVON. Campaign 10 (C-10) – Campaign 13 (C-13) LG Home Collections Flyer is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 6/8/21.
- Holistic Beauty C11-14: HOLISTIC BEAUTY. Get your glow on from the inside out. Campaign 11 (C-11) – Campaign 14 (C-14) Holistic Beauty Flyer is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 6/22/21.
How To Shop My Avon Online Store
Modifying Orders. Before you submit your order, you can view the contents and the total amount in your shopping basket. Once your order has been submitted successfully, the order will be in a “Processing” status. Your order is almost immediately sent to the warehouse, to prepare for shipping. Once your order has been submitted it has entered the shipping process and no further changes can be made. You can return any unwanted items and a credit will be applied to your card.