If you have dry skin or you’d like to add extra moisture to your routine, follow along to see Casey’s recommendations! Follow these steps:
- Step 1 – Cleanse: The first step of any good skincare routine is cleansing. It is best to begin with a cleanser in the morning to clean out your pores, remove sweat, oil, and dirt, and prepare skin for moisturizers and treatments. My personal favorite is the Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser. It is good for dry, sensitive and normal skin types.
- Step 2 – Treat with Anew Vitamin C Brightening Serum: Get ready to instantly brighten the look of your skin with the power of 10% pure vitamin C. Show your glow and seize the day! It is oil-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free.
- Step 3 – Tone with Anew Power Serum: This firming and smoothing serum is based on Nobel prize winning research which resulted in the product to detect and repair visible skin damage. And it’s allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested.
- Step 4 – Treat with Anew Hydra Fusion De-Puffing Eye Serum: The skin around your eyes is much thinner and has fewer oil glands than the rest of the face, which is why you must take extra care. Treat your eye area with an eye care product, formulated for the thinnest, most sensitive skin on your body. This is done in the morning after cleansing and toning. Ordinary facial moisturizers are too heavy for the delicate eye area. The De-Puffing Eye Serum is a fast-absorbing eye serum instantly helps de-puff and hydrate the delicate under-eye area while reducing the appearance of bags and fine, dry lines.
- Step 5 – Moisturize with Anew Hydra Fusion Gel Cream: After you’ve cleaned and treated your skin, it’s time to moisturize. Hydra Fusion Gel Cream has a water-like gel that absorbs instantly making skin appear smoother, refreshed and plumped with hydration. It contains hyaluronic acid, a super hydrator naturally found in skin and lost over time that holds more than 1,000 times its weight in water so skin looks smooth, refreshed and vibrant.
DID YOU KNOW that 8 out of 10 people who use facial skin care use 2 or 3 products consisting of a cleanser, moisturizer and eye care. This is called a skin care regimen. There are four basic products that everyone should use on a daily basis to keep their skin in peak, flawless condition — a cleanser to prep the skin, a day cream that contain SPF to protect your skin against harmful UVA rays, a night cream so you can reap the full benefits of beauty sleep, as well as an eye care developed especially for eye area.
Try our easy-to-use Summer Skin Care Finder to determine the best products for all your skin care concerns. Just give us a couple of minutes, answer a few questions and get ready to find the perfect skin care regimen for you.
About me: I’m an Avon Skin Care Product Specialist and Certified Beauty Advisor. I am here to help you select the right AVON Skin Care regimen to address your skin concerns. Contact me to discuss your skin concerns. I LOVE to help people find the correct skin care product to begin their skin care regimen. Start today for younger-looking skin!