IT’S YOUR TIME TO BLOOM
From alluring eau de parfums to spirited colognes, fresh florals to sensual woods, each bottle in our collection lets you express yourself.
LYRD layers redefined
The essence of lush, glistening blooms in the early morning light.
LYRD Peony Rosé Eau de Parfum
fresh & clean
A fresh composition of watery florals, a new day unfolds with sparkling notes of dewy peony petals, pink currant and sheer musk. 1.7 fl. oz. 616-210 reg. $24
NEW LOOK! SAME GREAT SCENTS!
A bright floral that lets you shine.
Who’s a Customer
• Current LYRD customers and anyone who’s purchased LYRD scents in the past.
• Customers looking for a fragrance that’s perfect for spring and summer.
• Anyone who likes fresh, floral scents.
Campaign 15 Avon Book: a fresh start. Clean up your skin care act. + FREE POWER SERUM see page 8. Campaign 15 (C-15) Avon Brochure is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 7/6/21. THE WOW DEAL. Celebrate our 135th anniversary year with a “wow”-worthy collection valued at over $135. Self Pampering Bundle ($137 Value). 5-piece bundle for $50 850-734.
- Skin So Pampered C15: Skin So Pampered. Elevate your routine with our signature oils. Campaign 15 (C-15) Skin So Pampered Flyer is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 7/6/21.
- Fragrance Collections C14-17: FRANCE COLLECTIONS FROM AVON. Campaign 14 (C-14) – Campaign 17 (C-17) Fragrance Collections Flyer is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 8/3/21.
- the EDIT C15-18: then & now – FROM A BEAUTY EVOLUTION TO A SKIN CARE REVOLUTION. plus: Rejuvenating hair care. Refreshing fragrances. Complexion perfection. Campaign 15 (C-15) – Campaign 18 (C-18) the EDIT Flyer is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 8/17/21.
How To Shop My Avon Online Store
State and Local Taxes. Internet sales are not specifically exempt from sales & use taxes. The Avon Company has activities in each state of the United States that subject it to state and local laws imposing sales tax collection. Therefore, Avon is required to collect tax on merchandise sold via the Internet or otherwise. You may be interested to know that if a vendor does not charge sales tax, the purchaser of the merchandise is required individually to remit the tax to the taxing jurisdiction. The appropriate taxes (based on the “ship to” location) will be added to your order. An estimated dollar amount will appear on your ordering screen. The actual tax amount will appear in the Shipping Confirmation email sent to you once your order has shipped. State and local sales taxes are based on the merchandise subtotal including shipping and handling in all states with the exception of ID, IL, MA, NJ and OK, where tax is based on the merchandise total only.