WHY BUG GUARD IS BETTER
- It’s with America’s #1 DEET-free insect repellents.
- Bug Guard pumps and aerosol sprays have patented time-release technology that provides long-lasting, effective protection from bugs.
- We have Bug Guard options for every need for the entire family! Plus, Bug Guard pump sprays come in convenient TSA-friendly travel sizes and family sizes.
THE DEETS ON DEET
DEET is a chemical that is used as insect repellent to prevent insect bites. When DEET products are left on the skin for extended periods of time, one may experience irritation, redness, rashes and swelling. While some other bug repellents contain DEET, Bug Guard is DEET-free. Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus contains highly effective alternatives to DEET. IR3535®, which is found in our Lotions and Expedition collection, provides an odorless repellency against a broad range of biting insects. Picaridin, which is found in our Picaridin collection, is an effective repellent with a light, clean feel. All of our collections also contain vitamin E, a skin-loving, nourishing ingredient.
AN ALL-YEAR-ROUND STAPLE
No matter the climate, season or location of that you live in, Bug Guard is a necessity for being outdoors. Don’t forget to pack the Bug Guard for your next camping trip to prevent those pesky bugs from raining on your parade. Order family or travel size Bug Guard. And as the weather gets warmer and the kids are outdoors more, add the travel-size Bug Guard product in their backpacks.
THE IMPORTANCE OF INSECT REPELLENT
- Infected ticks and mosquitoes can transmit dangerous diseases like Lyme, Zika and West Nile.
- There are over 300,000 cases of Lyme infection in the U.S. each year.* Over the last 10 years, cases of Lyme disease have increased by over 80%.* The infectious disease is spread by ticks, and symptoms can include fatigue, fever, achy/swollen joints and rashes.
- Insect bites can cause itching, rashes or worse, which can ruin a fun outdoor experience.
*Per the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Campaign 16 Avon Book: A Treasure Beyond Compare. INTRODUCING RARE INTENSE FRAGRANCE COLLECTION + SPECIAL GIFT RARE PLATINUM INTENSE LUXURY BODY WASH TRY-IT SIZE DETAILS, PAGE 3. Campaign 16 (C-16) Avon Brochure is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 7/20/21.
- Hello, Radiance C16: Hello, Radiance. Must-haves for skin that looks lit from within. Campaign 16 (C-16) Hello, Radiance Flyer is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 7/6/21.
- Fragrance Collections C14-17: FRANCE COLLECTIONS FROM AVON. Campaign 14 (C-14) – Campaign 17 (C-17) Fragrance Collections Flyer is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 8/3/21.
- the EDIT C15-18: then & now – FROM A BEAUTY EVOLUTION TO A SKIN CARE REVOLUTION. plus: Rejuvenating hair care. Refreshing fragrances. Complexion perfection. Campaign 15 (C-15) – Campaign 18 (C-18) the EDIT Flyer is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 8/17/21.
How To Shop My Avon Online Store
Payments methods: My online store accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, and gift cards that contain the MasterCard or Visa logo. For faster checkout you can store up to 10 different credit cards in your account. You may edit or delete this information at any time. For your security, Avon requires you to enter your 3 or 4 digit card identification number (CID/CVV). For Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, this can be found on the back of the card. It is the last 3 digits AFTER the credit card account number. For American Express, it is the 4 digits that can be found on the front of the card. All forms of payment are subject to verification and review by Avon. We reserve the right to refuse to process any transaction, sale, or shipment of orders due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. As your Avon Representative, Personal Delivery orders can be paid by PayPal, debit/credit card, cash, money order or personal checks (10-day hold to ensure clearing of the funds may be required prior to order delivery).