Camouflage dark circles, age spots, blemishes and more
Concealer can be worn alone, without foundation…can also be applied before or after foundation.
Best Beauty Product of All Time
Concealer is one of the most valuable and versatile makeup products. Concealer is the ideal makeup product for concealing age spots, hiding pigments, and camouflaging dark circles.
The follow are our best-selling options for a range of skin types.
• Full, flexible coverage
• Helps control oil and shine
• Demi-matte finish
• With shea butter and vitamin E
• Free from parabens, phthalates and sulfates.
TO USE Apply directly on clean, moisturized skin. Before applying, allow time for daily serums or moisturizers to properly absorb. Blend uniformly with fingertips, brush or sponge. Twist from the bottom to bring up more product.
• 24 hours of comfortable, breathable wear
• Richly pigmented full-coverage concealer visibly corrects dark circles, banishes flaws and neutralizes imperfections
• Creamy lightweight texture
• Soft-focus matte finish
• With antioxidant barley extract (non-GMO) and vitamin E
• Ideal for all skin types
• Vegan formula
• No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
• Available in 12 shades
TO USE Apply directly to conceal dark circles, blemishes or redness. Wear alone, under or over foundation. Can be used all over to brighten.
It’s a game-changer! Everything you loved about Magix and more…our new dream team is here and ready to go all in for the win with effortless, flawless results! Match brightening perfector provides a creamy veil of color that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and blemishes while blurring imperfections—it’s the ultimate complexion savior! Lightweight formula infused with caffeine, soothing marigold and vitamin E. Buildable sheer-to-medium coverage. Demi-matte finish. Great for on the go. .11 oz. net wt.
• Creamy veil of color helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, dark circles and blemishes while blurring imperfections
• Infused with caffeine to help brighten and reduce puffiness, soothing marigold and vitamin E to provide antioxidant benefits
• Demi-matte finish
• Free from talc, parabens, sulfates, alcohol and fragrance
TO USE Apply to undereye dark circles or other areas of the face to help visibly brighten and camouflage blemishes and imperfections. Also great for on-the-go touch-ups. The formulas are buildable, so apply as needed.
GOOD TO KNOW
• Not Tested on Animals
10 Minute Makeup RoutineMakeup should enhance your natural beauty; it does not need to be overdone. And sometimes there’s just not enough time! Try these steps to achieve a simple & natural look, without spending too much time on your makeup routine.
- Step 1: Start with a clean fresh face. Use a face cleanser or facial wipes to make sure you don’t have any old makeup still on and moisturize your face before makeup. Hydrated skin underneath makeup will help skin to look less dull.
- Step 2: Begin with concealer. Pick shade lighter than your skin. Use on blemishes and under eyes to help with dark circles.
- Step 3: Use a foundation that matches your skin, NOT lighter or darker. Apply in spots over your face and rub in with your hands or makeup sponge.
- Step 4: Apply a bronzer to your cheek bones with a large makeup brush. The secret to believable bronze is to dust powder where the sun naturally hits … cheekbones, nose and forehead. Apply a blush with a makeup brush to your cheek bones for a radiant-looking glow.
- Step 5: Use an eyeliner to line the top and bottom lashes until desired look is achieved. Making sure to draw a straight thin line.
- Step 6: Apply mascara from root to tip to the top and bottom lashes. Build additional volume by applying as many coats as desired.
- Step 7: Following the natural arch, fill in any sparse areas of your brows or accentuate brow shape. You may apply brow gel.
- Step 8: Apply a neutral shade lip gloss for a simple lip look.
New Year, New MakeupThe new year is a great time to clean out your stash of makeup. We are all guilty of hanging on to a look too long or products longer than we should. Most makeup products have a shelf life of 3 years, but that’s unopened. Once you open, the clock starts ticking for how long it will be usable and effective. This is called the “period after opening.” Can’t remember when you opened that foundation that’s been sitting in your makeup drawer for ages? Chances are, it’s time to throw it out. Foundation and concealer—typically in liquid form—last about a year once opened before they can start to grow bacteria. You also might see the formula begin to crack and separate, which means it’s time to let it go. Powder foundation and solid concealer can take a bit longer to accumulate bacteria than their liquid counterparts, so they’ll last a bit longer.
Avon Makeup & Color CosmeticsIt’s more than just pretty pops of color. It’s lipstick that makes a beautiful impact, foundation that lets the real you shine through and eyeshadow that ignites your sparkle…now you’re ready to take on the world! High quality and high technology define Avon color cosmetics. Avon makeup is renowned for innovative, high-performance formulas in a wide range of colors. Scientists from around the world work to bring a global and regional perspective when to foundations, powders, eye and lip products. And when it comes to lipstick, Avon knows how to meet consumers’ needs; the company sells four lipsticks every second. Looking for the best mascara to help with lengthening, thickening or curling your lashes? Lash out with the perfect combination of brush and formula. Avon has Mascaras to help you find your best flutter ever.
About Nancy, the Avon Lady of NJI am an Independent Sales Representative, Avon Online Representative, a Beauty Advisor, and Beauty Blogger since 2010. I like people, people make me happy…the customers I serve and the success of my team members bring me happiness. I have customers and team members who live all over the U.S. They ALL know that I’m only an email, call or text message away. I service my customer by direct delivery ordering and shipping right to their door, through My Avon Online Store. My vision is to offer an attractive and appealing direct & social selling opportunity for team members interested in starting their own business. My goal is to give great service to all, near and far! If you have trouble finding an Avon product, contact me and I’ll send you a link to the current pricing. If you ever need to contact Avon directly, call toll free 1-800-500-AVON (1-800-500-2866) 7 days a week between 7 a.m. and Midnight EST. An Avon Customer Service Specialists will be happy to assist you.
Sign up to receive beauty & product updates from me!Provide your email address below (double check before hitting submit) and you’ll get the inside scoop of special offers, alerts about sales, the latest product news straight to your inbox! U.S. Addresses only.
Warmly, Nancy the Avon Lady of NJ