Iridescent and aquatic shades add mystery and a beachy vibe.
NEW Spring Bouquet Collection
Multicolor floral glass beads and faux stones set in goldtone.
necklace and earrings set
Statement Necklace and Earrings Gift Set
Three-layer necklace. 16 1⁄2″ L with 3 1⁄2″ extender. Pierced drops, 1″ L. 710-263 reg. $39.99
$29.99 the set
Approx. 1 1⁄2″ diam. Pierced. 710-316 reg. $12.99
Chain and Stretch Bracelet
Half chain/half stretch; 7 1⁄2″ L. 710-301 reg. $16.99
Blue leatherlike strap, 9″ L. Goldtone case, 31mm diam. 710-320 reg. $49.99
Campaign 6 Avon Brochure: BEST OF BEAUTY 2023. Campaign 6 (C-6) Avon Brochure closes on 3/28/23 at 11:59 pm ET / 8:59 pm PT.
C5–8 Avon Living Flyer 2023: HOME made simple. All the ingredients to make life easier! C5–8 Avon Living Flyer closes on 4/25/23 at 11:59 pm ET / 8:59 pm PT.
Billing Information Errors
Here are some tips if you receive any error messages on the Billing & Payment page:
- Please make sure the billing information you’ve entered, including street/city/state/zip code, matches your credit card billing address EXACTLY.
- Ensure that there are no typos or misspellings with your name, street address, city, state and zip code and avoid using abbreviations unless they appear that way on your statement.
- Call your issuing bank to ensure that your bank has recently updated their online transaction database. In some cases, the address they have entered into their online address verification system is outdated.
- You may want to try an old address, because it sometimes takes a while for banks to update their information. Addresses up to two years old can be authorized successfully.
- Only click the Place Order button once; if you click it again, you may place another hold on your funds.
**Please be aware that with each submission, you may place another hold on your funds for the total amount of the order. In many cases, submission with a valid credit card number with an incorrect billing address will still result in a hold on your account. If this occurs, please note that those authorizations will drop off your account within 3-5 business days depending on your issuing bank. Please contact your bank for further questions.
When your credit card is authorized, funds are put on hold until the transaction is completed. When the order is shipped, the payment is processed. If you use a Visa or MasterCard debit card, the amount of your order is held on your card and you do not have access to these funds until the hold is taken off. The hold is removed when the transaction is completed. Holds are usually taken off within 3-5 business days. Policies differ from bank to bank. Call your financial institution for more details.
On rare occasions, the issuing bank verification system or our partner online verification system is down. At these times, no authorizations or transactions can be processed. Please note that these outages can last for a few minutes to an hour. No authorizations or holds on your funds will be processed and nothing will be charged to your card. We recommend that you attempt to place your order again in an hour or contact our Customer Service department.
Missing Orders: If you did not receive your direct delivery order, call the Care Center at (800) 500-2866.