What is clean beauty?
Clean Beauty is defined by products that are mindfully created and produced with the health of our bodies and the environment in mind. Think of it as good for you…good for the environment!
93% of consumers would like to purchase clean beauty products*
FARM RX + CLEAN BEAUTY
Farm Rx products are made with over 85% natural ingredients. As for the other 15%, they’re simply safe synthetic ingredients. Why synthetic? Shelf life! This means the product will last and feel fresh and effective every time you reach for it. (No one wants something like mold growing in their skin care…right?!)
Our cartons are responsibly sourced and certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). Bonus! The jars are also made from recyclable glass.
Farm Rx was formulated without over 2,000 ingredients—things like formaldehyde releasers, parabens, sulfates and microplastics. In addition to Farm Rx, you can also feel good about using all our products, since we use FDA-approved ingredients and our products are dermatologist-tested.
63% of consumers think clean beauty is a major factor in making purchasing decisions*
CLEAN BEAUTY PAYS!
Consumers are willing to pay more for peace of mind, safety and sustainability. This trend spans across generations, from Millennials to Boomers. Become an Independent Avon Representative and introduce Farm Rx to customers, talk about its clean beauty appeal—it really resonates with customers!
89% of consumers look at ingredient lists while shopping, and many are also researching those ingredients*
Who’s a Customer?
Farm Rx opens the door to so many customers at every age and stage of life.
- The self-educator: checks products for ingredients, and is curious about indie beauty brands
- Anyone who is aware of their skin care needs
- Engaged with trends: vegan and clean beauty
- Wants to create a healthy, glowing base for makeup
- Open to natural alternatives when it comes to ingredients and formulas
- Wants to use products that are clean, and are as natural as possible
- Looking for brand sustainability and responsibility
- Experiences sensitive skin issues
- Wants anti-aging benefits, yet looking for natural ingredients
- Looking for straightforward, simple skin care that’s nourishing and delivers a fresh, healthy-looking, dewy glow
- Someone who can’t use retinol when pregnant or nursing
*Source: CEW Clean Beauty: Consumer Interpretation of the Meaning behind the Movement Webinar, 4/29/2021.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO CONTACT YOU TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ABOUT SELLING AVON! * = Required Field. You must be over 18 to apply.
You can make your own schedule with the freedom to work from home and have the ability to sell online. In 2021, AVON celebrates its 135th Anniversary! You are selling the world’s leading products in anti-aging skincare, fragrances and color cosmetics.
I can help you determine your family/work/lifestyle balance and show you the means to earn money no matter what the economic climate. I will show you how to supplement your income or enjoy discounts on your own purchases! To start, you get a 25% discount/commission on $40+ beauty orders. 20% discount/commission $40+ fashion and home orders. The percent grows as you grow your business. I can answer your questions and concerns as well as give you everything you need to start your own work from home business!
Sincerely, Nancy Rago Passionately Avon Team
Mentor and Leadership Silver Ambassador since 2010
AVON President’s Club 2014 – 2021; Rose Circle 2020; Honor Society 2017 – 2019, 2021
#31 Nationwide in Direct Delivery Sales Volume 2020
#37 Nationwide in Direct Delivery Sales Volume 2019
#13 in Northeast Region for Personal Sales Increase 2018
#1 in District Online Sales 2015, 2016, 2017
#1 in Division Online Sales 2015
Now our newest ways to shop, from live streaming events to our gorgeous Studio 1886 beauty destination in L.A., are leading the way!