Gentle Facial Cleansers
They aren’t new, in fact they’ve been on the market for years and are still trending in the world of skin care! When it comes to exfoliating, polishing and improving your complexion, there’s just no competition. Even so, there’s a lot of confusion about these skin-cleansing tools.
Here’s the 411 on Cleansing Brushes…
Answers to the Questions About Cleansing Brushes
Q: I have sensitive skin. So a tool will irritate my skin, right?
A: This tool works on all skin types, including sensitive skin! Use a foaming cleanser you know works with your skin, and start out by testing the cleansing tool 1–2 times a week. And no need to press—the silicone bristles will do the work for you. Also, use a good amount of cleanser (not globs, a couple of nickel-sized dots are fine!) and water on the brush head to avoid irritation.
Q: Does it spread bacteria around my face?
A: No, not if you clean your brush properly after each use. Rinse it under warm water to remove dirt and makeup residue. Then, massage the bristles clockwise with clean fingers for 1 minute, switch to counterclockwise and repeat. This prevents breakout-causing bacteria from building up.
Q: I break out easily, so I should avoid this tool, right?
A: A cleansing tool can actually help treat and prevent breakouts by helping to remove excess oil, which can cause blemishes. Pick a foaming cleanser that’s formulated for acne-prone skin, and use the tool 2–4 times a week.
Q: If you have an active breakout, scale back until your skin heals. It’s expensive…so is it worth the hype?
A: A cleansing tool is an investment, but the long-term benefits are worth it. It’s similar to purchasing an expensive, yet high-quality piece of clothing, which can last for years and never wear out like fast-fashion pieces. A cleansing tool delivers noticeable results, and you’ll be able to use it over and over for years. There’s a reason it’s become a staple FREE in skin care routines!
LG Wash POP Ultrasonic Facial Cleansing Brush
Tapered tip for delicate areas. Suitable for all skin types. Portable. Includes two cradles, charging base and USB-C charging cable. Adapter not included. Hypoallergenic silicone. 2 3⁄4″ W x 1 5⁄8″ D x 3 1⁄8″ H. Imported. 021-441 reg. $199.99
Isa Knox LXNEW Clean Cleansing Brush
For a power cleanse. Introducing our vibrating cleansing brush, complete with ultra-soft bristles to gently yet effectively remove impurities and leave your skin feeling thoroughly scented and delightfully pampered. Includes one brush head. Requires two AA batteries (not included). 679-266 reg. $47
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF HOLIDAY GIVING!
SHOP BY CATEGORIES
- Beauty Gifts – Looking for the perfect gift for beauty fanatics? Find fresh looks for the holidays, from lips and eyes to nails and face
- Holiday Apparel – Festive sleepwear and accessories
- Holiday Home Décor – There’s no place like home for the holidays
- Jewelry Gifts – Make the holidays sparkle with jewelry for everyone on your list
- Holiday Gift Sets – Perfume gift sets, cologne gift sets, skin care gift sets and more
- Men’s Gifts – From jewelry and fragrance to electronics, the best gifts for men in 2022
- K-Beauty Gifts – Something for everyone on your list and that they will love
- Gifts Under $15 – Thoughtful gift ideas for under $15 that won’t break your budget for small gifts, stocking stuffers, Secret Santa gifts
- Gifts Under $25 – On a budget? Here are 21 Items under $25 for your nearest and dearest
- Gifts Under $50 – If $50 is your max, here are unique gifts ideas for you
- Stocking Stuffers – Irresistible little gifts small enough to full your stockings but won’t go beyond your holiday budget
Spread Joy and enjoy special prices and exclusive offers only when you shop with an Avon Representative, like the Avon Lady of NJ. Become a new customer and create an account at https://bit.ly/3oXnNDq.
But have you seen us lately?
Avon ladies don’t need to ring doorbells in this new era. I don’t sell door-to-door but person-to-person…whether via my online store (youravon.com/nrago), my beauty blog (beautynj.blog), email, phone/text, or face-to-face for USA customers.
I enjoy talking about Avon’s best makeup and top quality fragrances. The best-selling scents of the Perfume House of Avon are usually the best smelling, too! Sure, our iconic Anew and Skin So Soft brands are still best sellers, but we also have the hottest trending products and the coolest collabs with LG H&H. For curated Korean beauty products, check out The Face Shop. Dive into Japanese luxe skin care with Mission Luxereve. Not to mention the latest LG Cleaning Products and cool LG Electronics to enhance your lifestyle. Explore the shoppable Avon Campaign Brochure, where you can give yourself a Virtual Makeover or use the Try It On Shade Finder.