Winter-proof Your Skin
Does your skin change with the cold air, dry indoor heat, low humidity levels, and harsh winter winds? The cold and blustery air can zap your skin of moisture and leave it feeling dry and uncomfortable. If your skin get driers and flakier in colder winter months, then check out my skin care tips for helping you find the best body care routine for their winter needs.
Skin Care For The Winter Months
- Moisturize Frequently – When the chill sets in, it’s important to hydrate to help lock in moisture and winterize your skin. The best time to apply moisturizers is when your skin is still damp to really lock in the moisture.
- Change to a Hydrating Facial Cleanser – Washing your face is the first and most essential step to any skincare routine. Gently remove makeup and impurities without stripping skin of moisture. Cream cleansers gently yet effectively cleanse the skin of dirt, oil and impurities while restoring moisture.
- Exfoliate for glowing skin – Exfoliating is the process of scrubbing away dead cells that gather on the uppermost layer of your skin. A natural sea sponge exfoliates your entire body as it opens clogged pores and removes layers of dead skin cells. Removing the build-up of dry skin can help retain your skins’ healthy glow and smooth, soft texture.
- Use Sunscreen While Doing Outdoor Winter Activities – Sunscreen is an important part of a complete sun protection strategy. Sunscreen reduces your overall UV exposure and lowers your risk of skin cancer and sun damage. The sun’s UVB rays are not as strong in the wintertime but still are present! Use a daily moisturizer while protecting skin with SPF 30.
- Choose Creamy over Scented – First, refrain from long baths and hot showers to avoid drying out your skin. And in the harsher, colder weather of wintertime, use body washes and soaps that offer hydrating and moisturizing benefits to your bathing and showering routine.
- Keep Dry Lips Nourished – Throughout the day, seal in moisture and soothes dry, sensitive lips. You may have a few rolling around in the bottom of your handbag, or hanging out in you desk drawers… you should always carry hydrating lip balm to help keep your lips from getting chapped.
Have you seen Avon lately? It’s a different world!
My guess it’s been a while…so you might be in for a BIG surprise! Check out the current Avon Campaign Brochure. You’ll see that Avon has evolved and is not your Grandma’s Avon anymore. The Avon brochure changes every two weeks
Now Avon is appealing to a younger age demographic. Discover our new Avon x The Face Shop collaboration of curated Korean beauty products. Super-luxurious formulas. Top trends. Cutting-edge technology. Treatments that are 100% worth the hype. This exclusive collaboration is our company’s commitment to best-in-class products and is the first of many more to come. These super-luxurious new products are 100% worth the hype.
We are proud of Anew, the brand that truly revolutionized skincare, making the latest skincare technology available to everyone at an affordable price. Our cutting-edge anti-aging collection is now even more advanced, with an exclusive new patented technology. Avon offers a range of brands that care for your skin from top to toe, including leading Bath & Body Products that range from Bath & Shower, Body, Foot Care, Sun Care, Oral Care, and Insect Repellents.
Have you ever thought about Selling Avon? For a limited time the cost to sign up is $0 (free!) to start earning and loving today. Get 25% OFF* perfect when you shop for yourself or you can earn it as a commission on customer $40+ Beauty sales (includes Beauty/Jewelry and Inner Beauty/Health & Wellness). Use this no-barrier opportunity to make it truly worth it to you and help you make a little extra pocket money. To get started and be on my team, go to avon.com/becomearep?rep=nrago.
Shop from your seat, not on your feet, and save when you shop with an Avon Representative, like the Avon Lady of NJ, at youravon.com/nrago. I ship anywhere in the Contiguous United States so your beauty purchases are delivered right to your door.