TLC for your BFF
Detangle, groom and moisturize for a fuss-free, smooth, shiny coat!
NEW Sirius Groom Pet Detangling Mist
No-rinse detangling mist keeps dog’s fur tangle- and knot-free. Formulated with soothing and hydrating oat kernel extract and pro-vitamin B5. Use on wet or dry fur. Soft vanilla scent. Gentle and effective for all breeds. 5.1 fl. oz. 700-926 reg. $12.99
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Sirius Groom Pet Detangling Mist keeps fur tangle-free, shiny and hydrated—and no rinsing necessary!
Calling all pet lovers!
If you benefit from the comfort of having a four-legged pal around, Avon now offers the healthy pet care meaningful to us humans for our beloved families members. Found in nature, Sirius Groom pet products are made with carefully selected good ingredients.
- Sirius Groom Shampoo for Dogs alleviates itchiness and dryness by washing away allergens.
- Sirius Groom Conditioner for Dogs is a rinse-off conditioner that leaves coat soft and shiny.
- Remove the toughest pet odors from fabrics and carpets with Sirius Groom Odor Eliminator, complete with a light and fresh baby powder scent.
- Sirius Groom Pet Grooming Mist is perfect for in-between washes. It softens, soothes and hydrates pet’s skin and coat for instant freshness.
Billing Information Errors
Here are some tips if you receive any error messages on the Billing & Payment page:
- Please make sure the billing information you’ve entered, including street/city/state/zip code, matches your credit card billing address EXACTLY.
- Ensure that there are no typos or misspellings with your name, street address, city, state and zip code and avoid using abbreviations unless they appear that way on your statement.
- Call your issuing bank to ensure that your bank has recently updated their online transaction database. In some cases, the address they have entered into their online address verification system is outdated.
- You may want to try an old address, because it sometimes takes a while for banks to update their information. Addresses up to two years old can be authorized successfully.
- Only click the Place Order button once; if you click it again, you may place another hold on your funds.
**Please be aware that with each submission, you may place another hold on your funds for the total amount of the order. In many cases, submission with a valid credit card number with an incorrect billing address will still result in a hold on your account. If this occurs, please note that those authorizations will drop off your account within 3-5 business days depending on your issuing bank. Please contact your bank for further questions.
When your credit card is authorized, funds are put on hold until the transaction is completed. When the order is shipped, the payment is processed. If you use a Visa or MasterCard debit card, the amount of your order is held on your card and you do not have access to these funds until the hold is taken off. The hold is removed when the transaction is completed. Holds are usually taken off within 3-5 business days. Policies differ from bank to bank. Call your financial institution for more details.
On rare occasions, the issuing bank verification system or our partner online verification system is down. At these times, no authorizations or transactions can be processed. Please note that these outages can last for a few minutes to an hour. No authorizations or holds on your funds will be processed and nothing will be charged to your card. We recommend that you attempt to place your order again in an hour or contact our Customer Service department.
Missing Orders: If you did not receive your direct delivery order, call the Care Center at (800) 500-2866.