The five core values that we celebrate, live and breathe, day in and day out
Avon’s values and guiding principles date back to its founding in 1886. Time and again, they have served as sources of strength for the company and still do today. Ahead of his time, McConnell created a set of guiding principles and Avon has stayed faithful to McConnell’s principles grew from BIRTH:
in ourselves and our mission to improve the lives of women;
in all situations, doing the right thing no matter the consequences;
that we are safe to speak up; and
to accept personal responsibility for our decisions.
The Founding Principles that Guide Avon:
- To provide individuals an opportunity to earn in support of their well-being and happiness.
- To serve families with products of the highest quality backed by a guarantee of satisfaction.
- To render a service to customers that is outstanding in its helpfulness and courtesy.
- To give full recognition to employees and Representatives, on whose contributions Avon depends.
- To share with other the rewards of growth and success.
- To meet fully the obligations of corporate citizenship by contributing to the well-being of society and the environment in which it functions.
- To maintain and cherish the friendly spirit of Avon.